The Leidos Innovation Studio (LIS) facilitates customized customer technology engagements, to solve customer technology challenges, utilizing the Leidos enterprise in support of the Leidos vision to “become the global leader in the development and application of technology to solve our customers’ most demanding challenges.”
LIS principal objectives include: (1) expand Leidos relationships and engagement with our customers’ senior leadership, including C-Suite/Flag/SES, key operations and acquisition personnel, program managers, and other key influencers and decision-makers; (2) provide a process to “showcase” Leidos developed technology, solutions, investments and partnerships; (3) shape the next generation of enterprise, cyber, digital modernization and other technology-oriented solutions, and (4) support solution acceleration from development to operational and deployable capability.
The Director is the key leader responsible for the LIS mission, planning, operations, and day-to-day management. The Director leads a professional staff and matrixed team from business development, the operational line, technical, and facilities throughout Leidos. The Director reports to the Staff Director, Strategic Account Executives. Guidance and objectives are received from the SVP, Strategic Account Executives.
The Director will:
- Work with senior executives, technical experts, and conference and facilities personnel to create customized, personal, technology engagements for customers.
- Work with Leidos Strategic Account Executives and Leidos CTO & BD communities to develop comprehensive and relevant content offerings that resonate effectively with our customers.
- Manage geographically distributed Leidos teams to create integrated technical demonstrations.
- Develop project plans, budgets, schedules, and associated contracts to support the requirements of the LIS.
- Perform project management activities to initiate, plan, execute and monitor the performance of technical engagements and related RFP development efforts of varied scope.
- Develop, track and report LIS metrics to executive leadership on a monthly basis.
- Hire, train, and develop staff to provide an optimal customer engagement environment.
- Provide presentations on the use of the LIS to a global Leidos team.
- 15+ years’ experience in the Federal Government contracting market.
- Experience with program/project leadership.
- Previous experience leading an Executive Briefing Center is strongly desired.
- A leader who is comfortable interacting frequently with senior executives.
- Strong technical acumen in digital technologies, emerging tech, and data science.
- Facilitation and collaboration skills. Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Marketing, business development, and capture experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on customer problem solving.
- An active participant in the Association of Briefing Program Managers (ABPM).
Pay Range:Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.