Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Risk Mitigation Specialist to work in a customer facility at MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL. This program requires a seasoned, mature professional with prior experience working in higher echelons of military headquarters, experience in handling sensitive information and providing operational risk analysis to developmental and ongoing operations. Must be capable of working as a member of a highly skilled team to accomplish time sensitive, critical tasks. Must be capable of receiving, analyzing, and interpreting general guidance and direction from program leadership to act independently to changing situations. Must conduct specialized research and analysis supporting risk mitigation processes and products for senior-level leadership.
- Responsible for conducting classified and OSINT research and analysis on current plans and operations to identify potential risks, threats, and vulnerabilities and develop suitable countermeasures to achieve mission accomplishment.
- Coordinate efforts with Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) partners to collaborate on information sources, tools, and risk mitigation strategy development.
- Provide professional, executive-style briefings to senior level DoD and IC officials with limited preparation time in a highly dynamic environment.
- Conduct travel in support of operational support tasks, enhance collaboration with DoD and IC partners, and coordinate validation of risk mitigation processes.
- Requires a BA/BS degree and 4-6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have Intelligence experience conducting risk assessments.
- Strong Familiarity with Human Intelligence (HUMINT) techniques is also required.
- Must have a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Advanced writing and communication skills and experience producing written intelligence analysis and briefings with little oversight.
- Significant experience conducting OSINT and Signature Management / Due Diligence analysis.
- Significant experience in Threat Finance or Technical/Cyber expertise is beneficial.
- Previous military experience working in sensitive programs or with sensitive information.
- Practical knowledge of Special Operations and Special Operations Command.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.