Leidos has a career opportunity for a Systems Engineer at Cannon AFB NM. Candidate must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance and meet DoD 8570 certification requirements in order to be considered. Current experience managing Citrix or VMWare systems virtual environments is required to be qualified for this position.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for overall Systems engineering onsite and daily support for multiple classified enclaves within an operations center.
- Writing and completing test procedures and completing verification and validation events with the accreditation team prior to fielding.
- Participate in configuration change steps to evaluate cost, risk, and supportability as part of the solution evaluation process
- Building and deploying both virtual and none-virtual servers, and computers, managing multiple classified enclaves within the facility
- troubleshooting advanced problems as changes, upgrades and patches are deployed
- Conduct system requirements evaluations and integrations of changes within the current architecture .
- Bachelor's Degree degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Prior relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must have experience managing Citrix or VMWare virtual environments, DOD standards for patching and experience with Server 2016
- Excellent communication skills in team environments and superior customer service skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Prior military experience working in data centers
- Experience working within a RPA operations center
Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.