Keeping sensitive law enforcement and intelligence data secure is a key mission for the FBI. We are seeking a candidate to support the FBI’s cross domain system (CDS) that facilitates secure access to sensitive data. The candidate will join a small team charged that is responsible for providing Engineering and Operations & Maintenance support on existing CDS systems. Primarily the candidate will be responsible for security testing activities on existing CDS systems. This includes learning the systems and creating test cases, reports, and test matrix for each new additional flow to the systems. Additionally, you will develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures. The candidate will have direct contact with customer and the organization’s CDS staff.
- Sole tester in support of two Cross-Domain Systems
- Works with Engineering Team to prepare for, document, perform functional and regression testing of cross-domain dataflows
- Create Test Results for each new dataflow (change request) and update Test Matrix
- Participate in program standup meetings to discuss system status, technical issues, or coordinate laboratory system changes
- Strong systems integration & test experience
- Experienced in test/debug of COTS/GOTS software
- Experienced in Linux systems and troubleshooting
- Ability to quickly adapt to new system interfaces
- Enjoys solving a broad range of technological challenges in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work successfully in a team and work independently representing the Leidos test team as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work independently and at times as only Leidos representative working directly with customer IT team.
- Follow change management process including creating required change management documentation
- Demonstrates maturity, good judgement, and excellent technical written/verbal communications
- A team player with organization skills, can follow written instructions or technical guides, and the ability to prioritize tasks
- 5 years directly related experience or 4yrs w/BS | 2yrs w/MS
- Active Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI and polygraph
Depending on experience and/or preference may be called on to support the following efforts:
- Experience testing Apache Nifi flowfile application
- Experience testing in a CentOS, RHEL, SE Linux, and Windows environment
- Networking, particularly system integration of physical/virtual servers with routers and firewalls in current data center environments.
- Integration of one or more cross domain products (guards, one-way transfers, multi-level access solutions).
- Integrating with typical IT support infrastructure services: LDAP, Active Directory, log archive
- Various security products, security architecture, security assessment tools, and information assurance standards.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.