- Design, develop, and support cloud initiatives to support customer driven needs
- Responsible for user account management and infrastructure requirements.
- Maintain program owned applications in support of a collaborative environment (JIRA, Atlassian, BitBucket, RocketChat)
- Work as a SME to define network requirements, user metrics, maintenance of our PPSM, and support to development needs.
- Responsible for infrastructure patching and OS baseline hardening
- Manage several environments as a Linux SME providing overall support to the program and working with Enterprise Services to ensure compliance with security services and applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline plus 4-8 years of professional experience as a Systems Administrator or similar technical role.
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Two or more years of experience with Amazon Web Services (S3 Buckets, EC2, Reserved Instances, etc.)
- Familiar with System Engineering documentation creation (VDDs, network diagrams, data flows, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile Team Collaboration tools such as (Jira, Confluence, RocketChat)
- Strong Linux background and familiarity with best practices of infrastructure management
- Experience with AWS and other cloud vendors.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services technical performance versus cost management
- Experience with cloud-based architectures
- Familiar with cross domain architectures at various levels
- Experience with automated testing and monitoring
- Experience with Engineering Review Boards and Change Management
Requires an active Top Secret security clearance upon hire and must meet SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within the customer’s timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
This is a funded position but contingent upon the security clearance crossing over
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.