Are you interested in providing critical support to one of our largest defense programs, utilizing your HBSS/ESS Application Whitelisting experience to ensure mission objectives are met?
Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is looking for someone with your critical experience and capabilities. Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The overall team supports a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, innovation, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This position supports the HBSS/ESS Lead and in operating and maintaining McAfee software and clients for organizations supported by the NORAD and USNORTHCOM, with a focus on Application Whitelisting and Control. Activities that this position performs include Systems Analysis, modifying and updating systems based on results of analysis, deployment of applications and tools, performing testing of deployed application and tools, and communicating updates to HBSS/ESS Lead and customers as required.
Work Location: On Site, full time, Colorado Springs, CO.
Salary Target: $70,000.00
What will you do in this role?
- Provide HBSS/ESS Tier 2 and Tier 3 support to HQs NORAD and USNORTHCOM, and all subordinate organizations.
- Deploy, maintain, and tune McAfee clients to meet current and future standards
- Follow approved DoD, STIG standards and DoD IAVA requirements
- Advise / make recommendations of needed updates to HBSS/ESS Lead and Senior Engineer
- Assist software asset managers and ESS engineers with testing and integration of software into the application whitelisting solution.
- Implement, tune, and sustain Application White Listing (AWL) on all N&NC computer systems belonging to NORAD and USNORTHCOM networks.
- Assist in training and sustainment of Tier II resources for the AWL service, and directly sustain systems managed and maintained through the HQs NORAD and USNORTHCOM N2NOMS contract.
- Assist in the maintenance and troubleshooting of HBSS/ESS management systems including but not limited to: ePO servers, agent handlers and SADR servers.
- Validate and test new ESS/HBSS applications and configurations in a test and development environment
- Assist in the deployment of tested solutions to the production environment
- Monitor and audit configurations to ensure that unauthorized changes do not occur
These are the required qualifications for the role...
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years' experience working with HBSS and applying controls/changes; equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must hold a Secret clearance with TS/SCI eligibility preferred
- Current DoD 8570 IAT II certification or equivalent
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrates experience supporitng Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and associated IA processes, procedures, and activities with capability and expertise to implement DoDD 8530.1, DoDD 8500.2, DoDI 8510.1, DoDI 8510.01 and other applicable NIST and CNSS IA directives, instructions, guidelines.
These are the preferred qualifications for the role...
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- DISA DoD HBSS 201 and 301 Certifications
- McAfee Endpoint Security 10.7 Essentials Certification
- Windows Operating System Certification (e.x. Server+, MCSA, MCA)
- Experience developing policy for ENS Exploit Prevention, ENS Firewall, Application Whitelisting and Data Loss Prevention
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.