Leidos is seeking a Home Efficiency Specialist (HES) Manager for our Ameren Illinois Residential Energy Efficiency Program. The HES Manager will guide a team of Home Energy Specialists in directly supporting customers and aiding them in their interactions with the Program. This important role is responsible for complete management a 6-person team and their collaboration with other departments which includes customer support of 17 different Residential Energy Efficiency Offerings. Team management duties will include timesheet approvals, leading team meetings, ongoing team training/education on the Program offerings, and ensuring any open positions are filled. The HES Manager will report HES customer interaction metrics to Leidos management and the client on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in Salesforce and Outlook and will be capable of quickly learning to navigate internal data access systems and Program portals. This position will report to the Residential Operations Manager who will provide day-to-day support and guidance. The HES Manager role is a unique blend of experienced customer service, team management, data reporting, and process innovation. This role and all HES teaa member roles are currently remote positions.
Location: Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory
https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
- Assure that the HES team is provided with the training and materials required to perform their duties in a timely and efficient manner exceeding the expectations of the client.
- Monitor HES team activities, providing support and coaching as needed to assure compliance with program policy, procedures, and quality customer experiences.
- Serve as a HES team resource to answer questions about the program, program incentives, eligibility, Program Allies, and typical energy efficiency industry knowledge.
- Serve as the liaison between the HES team and program management, communicating updates on program policy and procedure as directed by Leidos leadership.
- Assure adequate HES team resources are available and notify program management of any shortfalls or issues.
- Supplement the HES team as needed to assure timely application processing and customer responsiveness.
- Support HES Team, Energy Advisors and Field Staff on collaboration to deliver seamless customer service.
- Resolve client customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Monitors and tracks HES team activities (systems) working with HES team to improve upon utilization rates and operational efficiency. Continually assess customers’ responses to achieve satisfaction.
- Able to work independently without close supervision.
- Offering Program innovation proposals and process improvement ideas.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers, management, and clients
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information using flawless communication within the established timelines and formats
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of relevant experience implementing energy efficiency programs, or +8 years of equivalent experience
- Skill in leading and directing a team in customer support of established Programs
- Familiarity of the Utility industry and Energy Efficiency practices
- Ability to work well either as a team and as an individual
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and task management skills
- Project or program management experience a plus
- A history of team management is favorable
- Proven ability to successfully act as conduit between team members and leadership
- The ability and flexibility to adjust to changing schedules driven by operational requirements
- Experience in Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.