Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success by empowering our teams and contributing to our communities. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Talent Acquisition Recruiter to be a part of our Defense Talent Acquisition Team Supporting our Airborne Solutions Operation. As a member of the Defense Talent Acquisition Team, you will be key in helping manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process while adhering to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements and metrics. Telecommute is available for this role.
If this sounds like the kind of role and team where you will thrive, keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide full cycle recruiting support across multiple divisions on funded, contingent, and proposal, opportunities for both CONUS and OCONUS positions.
- Attract and recruit top talent by applying advanced sourcing best practices to support the line.
- Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain a candidate pipeline.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and the TA team.
- Utilize a diverse slate of sourcing tools and techniques to identify key and hard to find candidates.
- Be proactive by actively engaging with the TA team and internal customers
- Provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Eight (8) plus years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Experience and success in applying recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating.
- Be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Favorable if you have:
- CRM knowledge.
- Experience recruiting in the Cleared DOD market preferred.
- Experience with Workday
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00