GxNext is seeking an experienced professional to serve as a Software Configuration Manager in Chantilly, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. This challenging and dynamic position is on a new 10 year contract which will provide you with the opportunity to be part of something exciting with the ability to use your experience on this important, fast-paced, mission critical program. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan and generous 401k, which are just a few of the great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team. This position will require a TS/SCI clearance with a poly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with leadership on the build automation roadmap
- Responsible for developing & improving the CI/CD pipeline
- Applying updates for the different services
- Troubleshooting issues with the build process
- Documenting processes
- Coordinate with applicable stakeholders for baseline changes
- Create Configuration Management Processes and Plans as required by the program
- Conduct a Configuration Control Board and develop associated materials to include briefings using a standard template, agenda and minutes
- Oversee the publishing of the baseline Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI) (e.g. source code, service offerings and documentation)
- Provide configuration management of supporting software documentation to include documents required in the A&A RMF process, Knowledge-Based Articles (KBA), product support documentation (COTS, GOTS, and open source) installation scripts, test plan and procedures; and documents required to operate and maintain the delivered capability
- Establish a software configuration management process for software releases and patches
- Experience configuring a build automation tool: Jenkins, Gitlab CI, CircleCI, etc...
- Experience with using Git and branching
- Experience with Maven, NPM, or similar
- Demonstrated experience with software development teams utilizing configuration management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the configuration of multiple brands and types of software, as well as license installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have a current TS and be SCI eligible
- Experience using container images as part of a build pipeline
- Maintaining build images
- Implementing multi-staged pipelines
- Other tools: Nexus/SonarQube/Fortify/etc...
- ITIL certification is desired
This is a funded position but contingent upon the security clearance crossing over