Leidos, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to support our Intelligence Group. Seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will oversee a diverse portfolio of contracts aligned to our National Solutions Operation and must have experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration support for FFP, CPFF and T&M government contracts; including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution.
Please note: Work location for this position can be either Chantilly, VA or Aurora, CO.
- The Intelligence Group within Leidos has a career opening for a Senior Contracts Manager to support contracts within the National Solutions Operation.
- The candidate should have progressive experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration support for various CP, FFP, T&M Government contracts including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development including the development of terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution.
- Candidate will be responsible for overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws. Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of contracts.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to lead the review and analysis of RFP's, prepare compliant and cost/price proposals, and represent Leidos’s interests during negotiations and contract administration.
- Multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Frequently interact both orally and face to face with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and external and internal customers (including company executives).
- Identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures. Lead the review and analysis of RFPs, review and negotiate Teaming Agreements, NDAs and licenses as required, prepare compliant and complete Contracts Volumes and OCI Plans, and represent Leidos’ interests during negotiations and contract administration.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 + years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 + years of prior relevant experience.
- General experience in Contract Administration may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and General Service Administration (GSA) type contracts.
- Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time, and work independently as well as part of a Team.
- The Candidate must be proficient with Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- The Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed analytical, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures
- Top Secret/SCI clearance required
- TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- Strong knowledge of IC Acquisitions and Regulations
- Completion of formal contracting coursework or certification.
- Success in supporting large capture teams for complicated multi-year programs.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating complex contractual issues on active contracts.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.