The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a System Administrator to work with our customer at Eglin AFB, FL. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Joint Staff J6 Joint Assessment Division (JAD) conduct system of systems interoperability assessments as well as Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) datacentricity assessments. The candidate will participate as a member of an integrated deployable team providing assistance during all phases of design, installation, and operation of Information Systems Servers and end user clients at JDAT in-garrison and in deployable environments.
- Support the system engineering life-cycle for a broad range of system components, including requirements analysis, design, development, test, and implementation
- Manage Eglin AFB specific tools such as Remedy, ENDR, DRA, and NETIQ
- Respond to DISA requirements and Secure Host Baseline for clients and servers
- Monitor and control the daily operation of Servers and client systems within four Windows domains (e.g., Developmental-U, Developmental-S, NIPR, and SIPR). Tasks can include Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, and WDS
- Schedule and run scans such as ACAS and SCAP
- Schedule, plan and oversee updates (WSUS), security patches and new configurations within a hybrid virtual/physical IT environment
- Manage user and computer authentication, access control, disaster recovery, data processing, and data storage
- Remediate hardware outages, system outages, and issues that could lead to an outage
- Interact with customers and functional peer groups to gain cooperation regarding solution design and approaches to operations
- BS degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or AA and 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Secret Clearance and ability to obtain and maintain TS Clearance
- Current baseline certification meeting IAT-II
- Capability to lift 40 lbs.
- Professional writing and oral presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
- Experience with virtual machines and/or administration in a cloud environment
This position has an annualized salary range of $80,000 - $85,000.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.