Leidos’ C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking an Electronic Warfare (EW)/Cryptologic Technical Trainer to support training and readiness for the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps at multiple customer sites in Oahu, HI, at other Pacific locations, and aboard U.S. Navy ships while underway.
- Train active-duty USMC personnel assigned to 3rd Radio Battalion at Marine Corps Base Hawaii to operate Tactical Cryptologic Analysis Center (TCAC), Generic Area Limitation Environment (GALE), Fusion Analysis Development Effort (FADE) tool suite, Thresher, and various other EW and cryptologic systems.
- Train active-duty U.S. Navy Cryptologic Technicians to operate Cryptologic Carry-On Program (CCOP) GALE and Own Force Monitoring (OFM) aboard U.S. Navy CG/DDG/LPD and other class ships in port and underway.
- Train active-duty U.S. Navy technicians assigned to Pacific-based U.S. Navy submarines to operate GALE, Radiant Valkyrie, FADE tool suite, Thresher, and other EW/cryptologic systems at Naval Submarine Training Center Pacific (NSTCP) and NSTCP Detachment Guam.
- Assist with diagnosing EW and cryptologic system and interface issues; interact with supporting technicians, distance support, and onsite engineers; and provide feedback to system testing.
- Coordinate schedules, status, issues, and risks with customer site representatives and geographically dispersed project managers and peers.
- Evaluate efficacy of training and application of knowledge, provide train-the-trainer programs, and qualify trainers for content delivery.
- Maintain lesson plans, trainee guides, job aids, and assessment materials based on changes to fielded systems; interface and data changes; Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP); fleet feedback; and customer requests.
- Must have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI with CI Polygraph clearance.
- B.S. degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Prior relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Operational experience in the last three years operating EW and cryptologic systems and data aboard U.S. Navy ships or those used by 3rd Radio Battalion in context to current operational tasking.
- Demonstrated experience with the delivery of structured instruction in a classroom or on-the-job setting.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Proficient using of standard office information systems.
- Recent deployment experience with a USMC Radio Battalion or aboard a U.S. Navy CG/CVN/DDG/LHD as an EW/cryptologic system operator.
- Completion of U.S. Navy (NEC 805A/9502) or USMC instructor training or Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) industry instructor training and certification.
- U.S. Navy Master Training Specialist or USMC equivalent.
- Experience using NSANet.
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.