Leidos is seeking Site Manager for the Indian Health Service (IHS) Electronic Dental Record (EDR) Program that is a remote US position with a 70% travel requirement.
The IHS EDR program currently implements EDR in multiple AI/AN dental clinics throughout the US. The IHS Division of Oral Health (DOH) is responsible for providing dental services to over 2.7 million AI/AN in more than 400 IHS hospitals and health care centers. The IHS DOH Electronic Dental Record (EDR) system presently deployed is Dentrix Enterprise which interfaces with multiple EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems and Digital X-Ray applications.
The Site manager position is to manage, monitor and provide oversight on IHS EDR new implementations, site assessments and upgrades in conjunction with 3rd party hardware and software vendors. The day-to-day operations and oversight role of the Site manager will include scheduling calls between IHS sites and 3rd party vendors, which support a variety of services, to ensure the successful deployment of the EDR system. EDR Services include EDR software support, training, and interfaces to EHR and Digital X-ray acquisition applications. Site managers will also provide onsite services and oversight for new implementations which include Site Assessments, Installations, and I&A (Installation and Acceptance) testing sign offs which verifies that the EDR deployment was successful. The Site manager responsibility is to ensure client satisfaction and to work with EDR team members, other company departments, and external vendors to make sure customer needs are met. Managing multiple new implementations and upgrades with defined project deliverables will be part of the site manger daily workload. Creativity and accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different job requests as well as adding value to job accomplishments is expected.
Responsibilities for Site Manager
- Coordinate internal Leidos resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of multiple, simultaneous projects
- Coordinate, schedule, and host all new implementation and upgrade in-person and remote project calls
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Verify resource availability and allocation in an efficient manner
- Track project progress through an online Administration Tool, ensuring all data is updated and accurate
- Manage all project schedules, meet all project milestones, and adjust as needed
- Provide project updates to stakeholders throughout each project phase
- Provide assigned project deliverables for new implementations and upgrades
- Onsite site visits to provide oversight on new implementations which include Site Assessments, Installations, and Installation & Acceptance testing.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement and continuously update SOPs
Qualifications for Site Manager
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 5+ years of application testing/system engineering experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- 5 years of project management experience in an application deployment environment.
- 5 years of experience with basic knowledge of Microsoft Desktop and Server Software to include Windows 10, Windows Server 2016-2019, and SQL Server.
- Experience with software application interface testing
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Deliver results successfully and on-time in a fast-paced multi-project environment
- Self-starter with highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Position requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency Status and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.