Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success by empowering our teams and contributing to our communities. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Talent Acquisition Recruiter to be a part of our Defense Talent Acquisition Team Supporting our Airborne Solutions Operation. As a member of the Defense Talent Acquisition Team, you will be key in helping manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process while adhering to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements and metrics. Telecommute is available for this role.
If this sounds like the kind of role and team where you will thrive, keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide full cycle recruiting support across multiple divisions on funded, contingent, and proposal, opportunities for both CONUS and OCONUS positions.
- Attract and recruit top talent by applying advanced sourcing best practices to support the line.
- Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain a candidate pipeline.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and the TA team.
- Utilize a diverse slate of sourcing tools and techniques to identify key and hard to find candidates.
- Be proactive by actively engaging with the TA team and internal customers
- Provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Four (4) plus years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Experience and success in applying recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating.
- Be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Favorable if you have:
- CRM knowledge.
- Experience recruiting in the Cleared DOD market preferred.
- Experience with Workday
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.