Leidos Health Group works with customers across the continuum of care from the research lab to the patient bedside. From implementing and optimizing electronic health records (EHRs) to conducting groundbreaking research, to developing and supporting large-scale technology programs, Leidos is helping its customers improve clinical, operational, and financial outcomes.
Do you have the passion? Are you ready to meet the call to positively impact our mission of advancing the next generation of care?
Leidos is seeking a Recruiter to join our Health Group Talent Acquisition team supporting the Military and Veteran’s Health Solution Operation.
- Lead sourcing and recruiting efforts, targeting professional level candidates within the behavioral health field specifically focused on licensed counselors for the Military and Family Life Counseling program
- Partner with business line managers and hiring managers to support program staffing needs.
- Track and provide status reports to internal line customers and direct management on overall staffing efforts and results.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting behavioral health talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices and candidate targeting campaigns to fill positions.
- Manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process from requisition setup and posting through sourcing and offer acceptance
- Adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements utilizing Workday and Telemetry.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff
- Participate in frequent brain-storming sessions regarding cool hiring events and innovative recruitment campaigns to ensure that candidates understand the overall Leidos employment brand and our presence in the Healthcare space.
- Maintain our applicant tracking system with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and candidate sourcing.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience (additional experience, education or training will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Prior experience with recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle competing priorities and work in a constantly changing environment.
- Competent, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals
- Strong communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Capable of working both independently as well as collaborating with a team
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior recruiting experience in an agency, Government contracting and/or corporate setting strongly preferred
- Experience working with Workday
- Experience working with Telemetry
- Experience recruiting professionals in the Health and Human Performance field
- Experience with Excel
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.