Leidos is looking for a Network/Telecommunications Analyst candidate with a strong, well-rounded technical acumen, for a high-priority, multi-agency program. The work is challenging, technical, and result-oriented with the potential for frequent, high-value contributions in direct support of priority missions. Candidates should be comfortable working and multi-tasking in a high tempo environment often under tight time constraints and maintain communications with all partners involved.
The candidate will support the overall program by identifying, analyzing, reverse-engineering various types of telecommunications, cellular, IP, and networks. They must be comfortable with ambiguity and fragmented information, while at the same time providing analytical assessments and recommendations to senior management. With having a sound well-rounded technical background, the ideal candidate can identify, communicate, and resolve information gaps that could directly affect the program’s mission objectives and overall success.
The candidate should have a broad range of skills and technical experiences in the Telecommunications industry on network configurations, transport, voice and data networks.
• Research, design, analyze, integrate, and secure various types of networks
• Apply knowledge/skills in deciphering ambiguity and fragmented network information
• Provide analytical assessments and recommendations to management
• Design, support, drive, maintain and/or manage complex efforts in support of program objectives
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and spoken) to colleagues including technical details to program engineer and partnets
• Experience working in an interagency environment
• Team Player, able to work under minimal supervision within the scope of responsibility
• Perform additional tasks as may be assigned
• Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree degree in Network Engineering, or related field
• 20-25 years of real-world experience in network analysis, data development, network protocols, network forensics, physical modeling and strategic assessment of networks
• Excellent Interpersonal communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a dynamic team environment
• Demonstrated ability to follow-through on tasks decision making capability
• Computer/internet use and knowledge of appropriate industry practices
• Ability to successfully organize, document, execute, coordinate and track multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Excellent speaking, writing and editing skills
• Working knowledge of geospatial information systems (GIS), network modeling software and computer assisted design (CAD) applications
Pay Range:Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.