Leidos has a career opportunity for an Intelligence Analyst/Reporter at Offutt AFB in Omaha, NE. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI w/ polygraph in order to be considered.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of: the theory of radio communications procedures; analytical techniques; organization of the national intelligence structure; Information Operations and Information Warfare; organization of designated military forces; geography; reporting principles and procedures; effective writing principles; and directives for handling, disseminating, and safeguarding classified defense information
- Recovers, correlates, and fuses technical, geographical, and operational intelligence information.
- Recognizes and exploits intelligence information. Authors time-sensitive intelligence reports in accordance with established guidelines for U.S. warfighters and national decision makers.
- Produces, analyzes, studies, researches, fuses, and correlates intelligence for strategic, operational, and tactical customers. Provides target geopolitical and operational intelligence to national agencies and military command authorities.
- Identifies and disseminates real-time threat warning information.
- Produces and presents topical high-interest technical and operational intelligence briefings to all levels of command.
- Uses all source intelligence information.
- Prepares target communications assessments, adversary order of battle studies, situation reports, and other intelligence reports are required.
- Mentor junior analysts and provide specific one-on-one feedback during on the job training.
- Requires a current DoD TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience
- Ability to work 12 hr. shifts
- Completed a commercial, military or Government all source analysis training course or certified in a specialized intelligence career field (i.e. Imagery or Signal Analysis).
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in data mining and research analysis applications and technology.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience with the national intelligence community reporting data bases and standards.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.