Are you interested in making an immediate impact by improving and shaping the consumer fraud-protection industry? Would you like to play a critical role in protecting consumers from deceptive and unfair practices in the marketplace? Leidos, a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering and science solutions leader is seeking an Office 365 Administrator to join the team.
The Office 365 Administrator will join a team of talented technologist and industry leaders in driving digital transformation for our customers. We are committed to achieving user-centric customer services across the enterprise we support. We are looking for an experienced Office 365 Administrator with strong communications skills in working with internal and external customers.
This role requires an individual with hands on experience administering Exchange Online. Duties include examining incidents and problems and suggesting and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return to service. These include maintaining systems for email journaling, archiving, and eDiscovery requests. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
The Office 365 Administrator will support the PM and must work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in achieving mission objectives. Specifically, the candidate must be able to provide technical leadership and hands own expertise, while interacting with, and supporting customers and management and technical personnel directly.
Location: Washington, DC - temporarily remote / however must live in DC area. Once COVID restrictions loosen, candidate will be expected to work in the office.
- Provide implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and monitoring support
- Support efforts to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for root cause analysis, operational assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment and be able to provide on-call support during outages occurring after hours (on a rotating basis).
- Collaborate with peers and other service lanes to perform network latency analysis to address slow connections and user experience issues.
- Support issues related to group mailboxes and distribution lists to include designating an end-user(s) as the group mailbox owner.
- Manage and operate email routing devices and services
- Interface with Microsoft for any Tier 3 support.
- Perform day-to-day management and administration for Exchange Online system within an Office 365 hybrid/cloud environment.
- Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot email retentions systems
- Manage roles and services, user permissions, email queues, and dynamic distribution groups.
- Implementation of Exchange PowerShell to fulfill automation tasks
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Hands on experience with implementation, deployment, migration, and support for Exchange Online, including working with Exchange Hybrid servers
- Strong communication skills and experience partnering with senior IT and Program leadership
- Understanding of ITIL concepts
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Experience with interacting with service lanes to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Experience with Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Experience with Scripting/Automation through Exchange PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment.
- Time management skills with the ability to work within an IT Service Management/ticketing system (Service Now) independently
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results.
- Ability to triage and properly classify incidents and prioritize work efforts accordingly
- Experience with log reviews, incident analysis, and identification of issue trends
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.