The successful candidate must have hands on experience of managing multiple projects including Infrastructure, Security Risk and system migration/roll outs.
Reporting to the Portfolio Lead with accountability to key stakeholders being the HO Customer counterpart, the HOB Programme Director and Principal solution architect this is a pivotal role leading HO transformation and technical refresh across 2 work streams within the programme.
• Ability to articulate risks and manage expectations accordingly
• Responsible for managing deliverables across multiple technical projects at any one time
• Track and report on project status
• Risk assessment of projects and collating work effort for any out of scope projects
• Balancing internal stakeholder inputs against the scope
• Prioritise tasks for other teams based on project delivery
• Be the first point of contact for assessing project inputs or delays
• Collaborate with other teams and establish continuous improvement initiatives
• Financial management: tracking budgets and managing financial processes –working to cost
• Experienced Project Manager with proven ability to prioritise work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
• Strong awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies
• Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organisations
• Ability to handle, manage and communicate complex work and interdependencies
• Well versed in communicating risk management and mitigation measures
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
• Experience of working closely with project, operations, technical and delivery teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Certified Prince 2 Project Manager or similar qualification
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.