The Financial Analyst position is in direct support of a large and complex organization’s procurement department. The position requires financial, accounting, and contracts experience. The successful candidate will analyze, review, and finalize contracts with commercial vendors for a variety of services and produces. This will involve communications among various groups to ensure procured services meet the technical requirements and are within budgetary limits. Candidate will need to possess (or have the ability to learn) an understanding of financial operations of commercial vendors and high-level understanding of network services.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of new payment/procurement processes to include accrual of expenses and the allocation and execution of funding.
- Facilitate communications between Finance, Budget, Contract and Procurement teams in regards to availability of funding for existing contracts, the creation of new contracts, and the recommendation of new concepts
- Ensure integrity of financial records through accurate input into finance tools as well as the conduct of periodic audits
- Assist in providing network procurement services to include: company development activities, service ordering, service maintenance, vendor payment coordination, and service termination. These services require day-to-day interaction with Commercial vendors, Management PMs, network engineers, contracts and finance departments, as well as other interested departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- At least 12 years of successful relevant experience and in positions of increasing complexity and responsibility.
- Proven Financial/Contract Management or Networking experience
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance competing priorities to meet firm deadlines
- Ability to create and execute processes that implement financial policies and guidelines for bank account management
- Ability to learn financial compliance auditing and prepare and assist audits of accounts
- The ability to problem solve, multi task and work in a fast paced environment where processes constantly evolve and there is always a need for new recommendations and intuitive thought processes.
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.