QTC (a Leidos company) is seeking a Sr. Capture Manager is a key member of the senior leadership team and is accountable for the execution and growth of current key/strategic account. Ability to shape and win new business through a balanced focus on customer value, the competitive environment, and the corporation's best interests. Develops capture strategy including business solution for pursuit of opportunities; identifies potential customers, competitive assessments, teaming suppliers, and prices-to-win; leads bid and proposal activities. Ability to manage multiple pursuits to ensure excellence in delivery of full life cycle capture activities that includes development of solutions through our Leidos Corporate Capture Management Process. This role is to lead proposals ranging from $5M to multi-billion.
Position can be virtual but will require business travel as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to develop professional customer-ready engagement materials to include whitepapers, presentations, and other media.
• Willingness to contribute across the sales cycle, including early-stage prospecting, qualification, strategy, and proposal development.
• Coordination of key capture milestones ensuring alignment to the Leidos WinPlan.
• Strong interest in technical and policy topics in the Disability and Occupational Health space.
• Ability to implement market strategy into tactical opportunity decisions.
• Experience working with different VA, DoD, and Federal acquisition concepts including indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contracts as well as other potential vehicles.
• Effective management and leadership of capture teams
• Ability to determine customer requirements and evaluation priorities
• Ability to assess competitive landscape and determine optimal teaming partners
• Ability to establish win strategies, value propositions and compelling features to translate to capture and proposal team
• Opportunity management including Pursue/No Pursue and Bid/No Bid decisions
• Effectively communicate strategies and Win Probabilities to senior management
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Demonstrated business solutions development
• Subject matter expert in field of business capture
• Expert skill in business strategy development
• Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and highly effective interpersonal skills in order to carry-out daily interactions with technical leaders and business executives within QTC and Leidos as well as with customers, industry and subcontractors.
• Exceptional written communications skills is required with strong knowledge of MS Office products, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 10+ years of related experience, or Master’s degree in related field and 8+ years of related experience.
• Must have reputation for being able to build high performance teams in a fast-paced environment. Initial team will include a proposal/technical writer with ability to grow to a couple other positions.
• Past experience that demonstrates the ability to contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.