Leidos has an opening for an Intelligence Analyst supporting the AETC/A2 staff. The Intelligence Analyst will assist in preparing and executing intelligence briefings to HQ AETC leadership, creating and publishing daily TS/SCI read books, and assist HQAETC/A2 in satisfying a broad range of customer requirements.
The AETC/A2 Staff Intelligence Analyst will:
- Conduct complex research to evaluate, analyze and fuse multi-source information from all intelligence disciplines (GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT/PAI, IMINT, Cyber Intelligence, and Space Intelligence) to satisfy a broad range of customer requirements. This includes evaluating both classified and unclassified information to understand adversary strengths, weaknesses, and centers of gravity.
- Generate daily intelligence updates for AETC/CC and senior staff to address priority intelligence requirements within the education and training operational environment.
- Tailor analysis specifically for threats pertaining to AETC education and training, to include aircraft, systems, tradecraft, personnel, installations, etc.
- Apply Director of National Intelligence information-sharing standards and protection guidance (ICD-501, Intelligence Oversight, etc.) during all classified and unclassified research, analysis, and fusion activities.
- Provide intelligence advice to AETC/A2 on matters involving air, space, and cyberspace analysis, production, and strategy for developing AF ISR education and training.
- Collaborate on intelligence assessments and ensure analytic baseline education and training is infused into all ISR Air Force Specialty, advanced and supplemental courses.
- A current Top Secret SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience
- AETC experience
- MAJCOM staff experience
- Must have experience in all aspects of intelligence research and be able to develop and present briefings as a member of the command’s intelligence briefing and production team.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent critical thinking and briefing skills
- MA or MS degree in International Relations, Political Science, or National Security Studies
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.