Leidos is seeking a SME Cybersecurity Monitoring and Analysis Lead to support a federal customer within the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC). Responsibilities include:
- Manages all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the Monitoring and Analysis team, including shift schedule, deliverables, and investigative/analytical quality
- Reports directly to the Operations Lead/Deputy PM
- Conducts ad-hoc and scheduled performance management duties IAW Leidos Performance Management processes
- Conducts ad-hoc and scheduled training sessions with Monitoring and Analysis team members (brown-bag, etc.)
- Advises the FEMA customer on sound and best-practices for Cybersecurity Threat Monitoring
- Recommends strategic, operational, and tactical changes to people, processes, and technology to FEMA and Leidos leadership related to M&A
- Acts as liaison between Monitoring and Analysis and Engineering teams to foster a collaborative work environment
- Interfaces with senior and executive customer leadership when appropriate to inform decision-making through threat briefings, executive summary reports, and overall metrics
- Supports Daily, Weekly, and Monthly rhythms for reporting M&A performance and detection/investigative progress
- Must have at least 7 years of progressive technical experience that demonstrates relevant skills in digital forensic investigations.
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance and have the ability to pass a customer background investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or an information management field preferred. Additional applicable military or relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Cybersecurity-related advanced certification considered a must
- Security Operations experience considered a must
- Must have hands-on experience with SIEM, such as Splunk App for ES
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.