Leidos is seeking Technical Lead/Solution Architect for the Indian Health Service (IHS) Electronic Dental Record (EDR) Program that is a remote US position.
The IHS EDR program currently implements EDR in multiple AI/AN dental clinics throughout the US. This position is to lead a technical team in designing and converting the majority of disparate IHS EDR installations into a centralized and unified system. Design should promote new efficiencies and improved usability from harmonizing many installations into a centralized platform, incorporating features and interoperability capabilities that may not be fully addressable in their current form.
The Technical Lead/Solution Architect must have a background in successfully collaborating with a variety of customers and stakeholders, helping to fill the communication gap between technical and non-technical specialists. The candidate will provide leadership to invigorate technical innovation and must be willing to drive smart change to support a collaborative and innovative culture to provide our customer with optimal solutions that meet their strategic goals. By collaborating with and being a part of the project management team, the candidate will provide strategic recommendations and ensure that the solution fits the defined purpose. The candidate will demonstrate both managerial and technical capabilities and experience.
- Serve as Technical Lead and Solution Architect for the EDR-SI (single instance) and DARSY (data analytics and reporting system) tasks on the IHS EDR contract. In this capacity, the candidate will build relations with the customer leadership to understand priorities, cover the risks of product misalignment with stakeholder requirements, and align Leidos’ on-contract and pursuit approaches to the customer’s needs. The candidate will provide leadership of full SDLC activities; ensure high-quality, on-time and within budget delivery of the tasks assigned; and provide program reporting to the customer and to Leidos EDR PMO team.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic planning, evaluation and implementation support in the areas of technology adoption and implementation, technical innovation, emerging technologies and tools, and solution architecture.
- Supervise and manage direct report employees
- Program planning and evaluation – technology layer
- Technology-focused Strategic planning
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 12 yrs of total IT experience, of which 10+ years of relevant experience minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical program lead/manager position and minimum of 5 years’ experience as a solution architect.
- Ability to envision and design innovative technical architectures (full stack) leveraging best-of-breed IT platforms and products, and supervise the implementation of technical architectures
- Strong technical writing experience and presenting solutions to both business and technical stakeholders, to include leading technical section approaches
- Navigate between levels of technical detail across a breadth of technologies and capabilities to best understand “as-is” and appreciate the implications of “to-be” recommendations
- Develop and connect assets from multiple-domains and multiple data feed types to interoperate in open-architecture environments.
- Experience multitasking across multiple IT projects
- Experience with COTS, EDRs, EHRs and SharePoint products.
- Knowledge of IT Security compliance specifications (HIPAA, FISMA, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP)
- Experience with HL7, FHIR, HIEs
- Experience with Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
- Host (in person and remote) Project Solution meetings as the Solutions lead
- Self-starter with highly effective oral and written communication skills
- PMI PMP Certification and/or MBA
- HHS Experience a plus. IHS experience a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience in industry best practices in program and project management, CMMI Level 3, ITIL, SysML, and other areas relevant to high maturity planning and execution.
- Experience developing or managing DevOps solutions that rely on cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid software development methodologies and defining detailed technical specifications.
- Experience directing a distributed team and managing multiple customers and tasks as one collective program.
- Experience with databases, namely SQL Server
- Experience with full SDLC, example: with .net
- Experience with Data Warehouse/Data Lake methodologies
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Analytics applications
- Knowledge of Remote Desktop Application deployment
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows OSx, and SQL databases
- Experience in Micro Services and large data sets (population health) while having the ability to incorporate data driven decisions.
- Knowledge of innovative health industry business models and corresponding “go to market” solutions to aid in further growing the IHS EDR program.
- Experience with large-scale enterprise system of systems integration and deployment
Position requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency Status and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.