The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team in the Washington DC office. The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA). The Financial Analyst will assist senior level management with initiating, tracking, and monitoring fiscal implementation of technical operations projects.
The Financial Analysts will in assist the FAA with managing, tracking, reconciling the program budget/funding activities. This support includes but is not limited to:
- Utilizing FAA financial systems, including DELPHI, PRISM and REGIS to process funding documents, validate planned and executed expenses related to the program.
- Providing weekly updates on expenditures, estimated costs, and validation of expenditures; Reconciling expenditures in Delphi and Regis; tracking planned expenses for the quarter; coordinating with Service Area and HQ Program Managers regarding the status of funds.
- Producing Excel graphics for financial reporting purposes. Financial activities will include research, planning, generating reports and process documentation, and advising FAA program managers.
- Performing budget analysis and presenting financial information as required for the overall performance and management for program operations.
- Assists with tracking and monitoring monthly financial data for FAA managers.
- Developing plans, timelines, cost/resource estimates, tracking action items and their resolution, and updating project/program plans and documentation.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with budget and financial management and analysis required.
- Requires experience using MicroSoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as, required experience with FAA financial systems, including PRISM.
- Previous FAA experience.
** While a clearance is not required to be considered for the position, the ability to obtain a clearance (i.e., Public Trust) is required if hired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.