The Leidos NISC IV team is seeking a Air Traffic Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team. The position will be supporting the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Eastern Service Area (ESA) NISC support team with the goal of providing outstanding customer service to FAA customers receiving NISC services throughout FAA National Air Space (NAS). This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NISC IV mission. The NISC IV contract provides technical and scheduling support for projects, to include; towers, buildings and other large facilities.
- Provide support to the Planning and Requirements Group (PRG) for project, program and field facility management, including: preparing for and facilitating operational implementation of frequency spectrum analysis, Information Resource Management, Terminal and En Route National Airspace (NAS) Plan Programs, budgeting and control, and other administrative and technical requirements; coordinating with the appropriate entities, both within and outside the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Support the designing, developing, populating and maintenance of databases
- Prepare resources and submitting reports as appropriate and/or require
- Provide support and expertise in management of projects that are handed off to, or through, PRG and assist in establishing and maintaining processes for validation, authorization, and control
- Interface with Service Center’s Technical Support, System Support, Air Traffic Control Hubs, Air Traffic Operations, and other organizations as needed to facilitate Project Originations, requirements development, requirements management, programs, projects, and funding sources. Maintain appropriate and required records and reports.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining project authorization, tracking, validation, and control program and monitor and update FAA project database.
- Assist PRG with the Project Origination and other databases used for budgetary and/or fiscal requirements.
- Monitor and track Project Origination requests from field facilities and recommend action to PRG’s FAA validators and District point of contacts (POCs).
- Participate in meetings for each platform and communicate District priorities in project planning efforts.
- Assist Program Management Implementation team Portfolio Manager in preparing periodic briefings and project status updates to Miami Tech Ops Districts.
- Coordinate, prepare and maintain Project Origination, and other databases updates and reports.
- Develop and maintain documents, binders, spreadsheets, and/or reports to facilitate PRG’s validation process
- Assist other PRG members in the use of the Project Origination as needed and/or requested.
- Manage the Air Traffic Services unfunded operational support requirements that do not fall within the capital improvement program (CIP) guidance and active funding plans
- Assign appropriate Service Enhancement Lines (SE) and turn projects over to Program Implementation Teams for project execution
- Accomplish clear and concise general and technical writing, prepare and conduct effective technical presentations, provide thorough project monitoring and reporting, and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels
- Apply MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management applications, and know how to use the Internet as a data gathering and communicating tool
- Provide organized documentation, and has an awareness of general documentation systems
- Bachelors degree & 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters degree and 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust security clearance
- Minimum of 10 years of FAA air traffic operations experience
- Minimum of 10 years of FAA NAS systems
- AA project management experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.