Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our active military? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable Requirements Analyst to support a program in Vienna, VA. This position will work supporting our $4.3 billion DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program, providing the modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can be a part of with Team Leidos. Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families. Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Candidate will be responsible for performing analysis of MHS GENESIS requirements, including needs assessment across the Military Health System Enterprise
- Transition of stakeholder requirements into system-level specifications
- Functional analysis and allocation of requirements to the system design, architecture
- Development of interface requirements for new capabilities
- Maintenance of the requirements and traceability baseline in the customer requirements management toolset
- Collaboration with project engineering, clinical, training, and testing representatives to ensure sufficient verification and validation.
- The candidate will support the DHMSM requirements manager in technical management duties in support of the systems engineering and integration organization.
- Additional activities will include requirements analysis process refinement and maintenance, development, review, and submission of customer deliverables, and communication with internal and external program stakeholders.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- BS and 7 years of relevant experience.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills to interpret technical documents for clarification with other engineering team members
- Strong verbal and written communication to engage with interface engineers developing Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
- Experience in requirements traceability and verification for complex IT systems
- Experience with standard incident management systems such as Remedy
- Experience with Agile management and lifecycle management tools such as JIRA, VersionOne, JAZZ
- Ability to communicate effectively with key technical and management stakeholders
- Adaptability to quickly change direction on day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment
HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Experience in large-scale COTS integration
- Familiarity with DoD Configuration Management and Systems Engineering methodologies
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.