Leidos is seeking a Procurement Project Assistant supporting several contracts in our Lynnwood, WA office. The successful candidate will work directly with Program Managers and their teams to complete the submission of material quotes and track purchase requests. Responsible for the coordination of purchase orders and monitoring of such orders. Familiar with price reasonableness, competitive bids in accordance with FAR and other applicable regulations, cost-accounting standards and, in general, timely procurement action in response to work schedule requirements. Communicates professionally, both orally and in writing, providing reports and updates to Program Managers, Leidos Teammates, and Customers. Primary work location is at the Leidos Office in Lynnwood, WA, with some flexibility to part-time telework.
- Commits orders via Costpoint, SciQuest, and Purchasing Card (Pcard)
- Creates Purchase Requisitions (PRs) for Subcontract Labor and Material Purchase Orders (POs)
- Supports Program Managers and their teammates generating Purchase Request Forms (PRFs) and routes for respective approval
- Initiates Procurement Purchase Requests (PPRs) to request Warranted Buyer quotes and POs
- Reconciles and submits accurate and timely biweekly Transaction Detail Reports via US Bank Access One
- Tracks status of orders from start to finish, maintaining current input to Program Manager Material Spreadsheets
- Tracks and completes Goods Receipts; uploads artifacts in Contracts Document Management System Plus (CDMS+)
- Ensures timely placement of orders to support required delivery dates; alerts requesters of known issues and reconciles issues with successful solutions
- Works with other Procurement Project Assistants, backing up workload as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 5+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Microsoft Office knowledge and skills, with strong experience working with large PDF files and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Experience working with Government Contract Procurement
- Must be able to obtain a Secret DoD clearance.
- Experience with Costpoint and Material Resource Planning (MRP)
- Familiar with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.