We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking quality technician with a good eye for detail. You will be responsible for performing standardized quality control checks on our incoming and outgoing material and products. You may also be required to maintain calibrated test equipment, prepare test data, and identify areas for quality control improvement.
To ensure success as a quality technician, you should have a working knowledge of mathematical concepts, excellent visual awareness, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Ultimately, a top-class quality technician can efficiently monitor the integrity and quality of products without impeding production rates.
- Developing and maintaining company inspection reports.
- Inspecting goods or products according to quality and safety standards.
- Ensuring goods and products comply with company and customer standards as well as Federal and State law.
- Ensuring test equipment is calibrated and working correctly.
- Reporting quality anomalies to the supervisor.
- Collating test data and drafting quality reports.
- Assist in the disposition of non-conforming materials (NCMRs and MRB)
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes.
- Ensuring production is not hindered by quality testing procedures.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience as an Inspection or quality technician.
- High-level of visual awareness.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Experience drafting reports and collating data.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical information.
- Ability to stand for moderate periods of time.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $33,150.00 - $51,000.00 - $68,850.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.