Global Solutions Management – Operations II (GSM-O II), a Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an Identity Access Management Administrator at Scott AFB, IL. You must hold an active Secret Clearance to begin work on this program and must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret Clearance per customer requirement. This job is hosted out of Scott AFB, IL but is open to remote/telework applicants.
The candidate will be responsible for configuration, implementation, testing and performance enhancements for IdAM products (CISCO ISE for TACACS/Radius, AD/ARS/DELLOne for LDAP). The candidate should have some architectural design experience as well as hands-on experience with identity access management and governance as well as Active Directory and ActiveRoles. Provides support on a M-F business hours schedule, also responsible for on-call, extended hour, and weekend support as required by mission or emergency situations. Approximately 10% of the job will require domestic and international travel. Be familiar with performing based on service level agreement (SLA). Work is performed based on the customer Acceptable Quality Level (AQL). Candidate is familiar performing within a fixed price, performance-based environment where performance is based on pre-determined Service Level Agreement's (SLA's) or AQLs. Candidate is required to support the development, documentation and tracking of measurements and metrics relevant to the AQLs
• Design, develop and maintain a comprehensive IDaaS solution based on the Active Directory platform with management handled with ActiveRoles (transitioning to Dell OneIdentity).
• Have experience in identity access management and governance, to include single sign on, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture and design, and resource provisioning; Active Directory and ActiveRoles preferred.
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
• Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Understand complex business and information technology management processes
• Responsible to install, integrate and deploy IdAM products in client environments. (i.e. Cisco ISE for Tacas/Radius, AD/ARS/DELLOne for LDAP)
• Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
• Work with the Identity Access Management team to continue making enhancement to the Identity Access Management program.
• Work closely with development teams to perform User management, group management and Password management requests.
• Create and maintain Identify Access Management metrics.
• Document various system access for all Users to store in a centralized repository (CMBD)
• Support efforts regarding audit findings, adherence to compliance and organizational change.
• Responsible for working to resolve IdAM system issues escalated within the service level agreement.
• Ability to create, and modify CONOPS, and Standard Operating Procedure documents
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 2-4 years of overall related experience with Identity and Access Management functions and its components is required or Masters with 2 to 6 years of prior relevant experience. Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Extensive expertise in installing, maintaining, and supporting IdAM products and its component systems.
• Shell scripting (e.g. bash, powershell) and experience in other languages like Perl.
• Candidates with a thorough knowledge of networking principles to included TCP/IP a plus.
• Application of security settings and other commercial best practices such as DISA STIGS.
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and the ability to acquire a Top Secret security clearance is required for this position.
• Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at least IAT level II, e.g. Security+ce prior to start.
• Integration of Network Management (NM) and Element Management (EM) systems with network performance, trouble ticketing, and security subsystems highly desired.
• Experience with support systems to include enclave Ethernet switches, storage area networks (SAN), and network attached storage (NAS).
• Experience with a ticketing system such as BMC Remedy.
• ITIL v3 Foundation certified
• Experience working with virtual environments.
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.