The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently is looking for a Records Management Tools Developer to join a team that specializes in Records Management for the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) New Campus West (NCW) in St. Louis, MO. The NGA Office of Security’s Information Management Division is seeking a highly capable and experienced records management professional with proficiency in applying knowledge and technical expertise across a broad spectrum of information management business activities. This is a unique opportunity to provide records and information management planning, coordination and execution for the NGA enterprise. This core effort develops and applies records and information management business processes throughout NGA offices to directly enable information governance, Federal records management policy compliance, and the success of NGA’s national intelligence mission. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance with POLY is required to be considered.
- Coordinates with personnel in selected offices across NGA to plan, execute, and control projects to establish records management business processes within those offices in accordance with NGA records management policies and the NGA RIM Engagement approach;
- Provides subject matter expertise based on extensive knowledge of NGA retention policy, organizations, functions, and products to NGA offices in preparation and/or response to internal and external inspections;
- Addresses questions and issues raised by NGA personnel related to the performance of office-level RIM responsibilities, interpretation and application of NGA records retention policy and handling of electronic records;
- Provides overall RIM engagement planning, and coordination: prepares/presents classroom-level training for NGA Information Officers (IOs);
- Provides office RM assessments to validate that RM business processes are properly established; ensures that records are managed and filed, and identifies and follows-up on any corrective actions that may be required;
- Produces appropriate technical documentation on the design and functionality of Office File Plan (OFP) tools, and assists with the collection and preparation of electronic records for disposition;
- Provides direct support in the performance of records inventories, creation of OFPs, and related filing systems in hardcopy and shared file/electronic environments through IT expertise/knowledge regarding potential solutions and best practices for the management of email and electronic records in the IC, DoD, Federal government or industry.
- An active TS/SCI clearance and ability to undergo a successful Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI) examination.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 to12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 to10 years of demonstrated experience in records and information management engagement in the IC, DoD or Federal Government environment.
- Demonstrated experience providing overall Records and Information Management (RIM) engagement planning, and coordination and ability to prepare and present classroom-level training for Information Officers (IOs).
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related information management field.
- Possess 3 years or more experience in project management.
- Ability to support up to 10% travel requirements for the position.
Demonstrated experience developing and delivering error free reports, memorandums, information, briefings, and/or recommendations that support records and information management business process implementation, and information management governance in the IC, DoD or Federal government environments.
- A Master’s degree or higher in a business, computer science, library science, engineering, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field.
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.