Leidos Internal Audit is searching for an energetic, self-motivated IT Audit Senior Manager to join its team located in Reston VA. We are looking for someone with excellent communications skills and the ability to promote value adding capabilities to management.
In this role, you will serve as a senior leader within the internal audit department to oversee the strategy and delivery of information technology and cybersecurity audits across Leidos and responsible for audit activities including risk assessment, audit planning and execution within budget; development and management of a team.
This position requires 20% - 25% domestic travel, and potentially international. Please note that although this role allows 50% telework, you should live within commuting distance to Reston - VA.
- Support, direct, plan, and evaluate IT and Cybersecurity Audits and Advisory projects, including focusing on Technology (IT) Audit plan, including audits of Internal Controls, Cybersecurity, IT infrastructure and processes, and more traditional areas of IT audit focus.
- Assist the Director of IT Audits with the development and maintenance of the IT Audit plan and budget, the preparation of internal audit reports and procedures, and the presentation of findings and specific recommendations to Senior Management.
- Facilitate work with external auditors and other risk management-related departments, including IT Compliance, Corporate Information Security, and Program Management.
- Leverage expertise in audits, IT and Cybersecurity and apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly creative solutions. Use independent judgement to accomplish objectives and be self-motivated and directed.
- Maintain direct supervision of a team of staff and outside contractors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Finance and minimum 8 years of experience with information systems and cybersecurity auditing, in information systems risk management, including directing, planning, and evaluating overall internal audit programs
- Excellent understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Change Management, System Development Lifecycle, Information Security, Application Controls, IT Operations, Cybersecurity, etc.)
- 3 years of experience leading internal audit functions and managing audit teams
- Experience executing risk-based integrated audits (IT & operational)
- Experience with reviews of emerging technologies (e.g., RPA, AI, Machine Learning, Cloud)
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to be applied appropriately across all levels of the organization
- Possession of excellent project management, organizational, and strategic and innovative critical thinking skills
- CISA or CPA certification is required, and other audit, security, or technology certifications are a plus (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
- Supervisory / managerial experience with strong people management skills to coach, motivate, and lead a team of audit professionals
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Consulting or “Big 4” experience is a plus.
- Experience working on Government Contracting engagement is a plus.
- Working knowledge of IT SOX requirements, IT, Cybersecurity and Regulatory control frameworks (NIST, CSF, ISO 27001, CMMC, DFARs, COBIT, PCI, etc.) and related business process control activities
- CISM, CRISC, CIA, CPA or CISSP Certifications a plus.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies is a plus: Workday Human Resources, Oracle Databases / SQL Server, Red Hat Linux, Active Directory, Windows, Networking, Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Concur, Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos, Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure), Tripwire, Splunk, Sage ERP, IDEA or ACL extraction software.
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.