Do you have cloud services experience or the desire to gain experience with AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google? Leidos is currently looking for a Cloud Engineer at Lackland AFB, in San Antonio, TX. This position is part of the Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The Cloud Engineer for this effort is responsible for 1) architecting advanced business enabling solutions for Air Force Commercial Cloud Services (AFC2S) teams utilizing services from IC ITE; 2) providing technical direction for AF customers migrating to C2S; 3) supporting integrating all cloud solutions and strategies into the Risk Management Framework and overall business practices; 4) possessing the technical understanding to provide guidance about AWS, Azure, IC ITE GovCloud, IC ITE Commercial Cloud Services (C2S), and other federal government community or emerging cloud frameworks.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II equivalent certification
- Bachelor's degree (experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
- 10+ years of related IT experience (15+ years highly desired).
- Demonstrate experience in transitioning large, complex applications to IC ITE Development, Test, and Production environments
- Familiarity or experience with programming and infrastructure automation (BASH)
- Experience in deploying enterprise services such as Domain Name System (DNS), Directory Services, and Host Base Security System (HBSS)
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows systems
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- Cloud services experience (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google).
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture
- Cloud Architecting experience
- Familiarity or hands-on experiences with CloudFormation and Lambda Proficiency and experience with AWS developer tools and workflows (AWSCLI, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (JSON, YAML, Python, Terraform)
- AWS associate level certification or above
- Other industry certifications a plus
- Familiarity with cloud data and computing concepts
- Experience implementing Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) for various systems
- Azure 900 Fundamentals
- Special Access Program (SAP) experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.