Leidos is consistently ranked #1 on Washington Technology’s Top 100 information technology and systems integration contractors list. We are the largest IT Services company in the Federal Government and specialize in modernizing infrastructure, systems, and security for both government and highly regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations.
At Leidos, we help our customers execute programs for the world’s most critical missions. We respond to challenges and deliver next generation of agile, cohesive solutions for today’s rapidly changing environment. Leidos has an opening for an Enterprise Architect who will provide leadership, direction, and hands-on management for the delivery of mission enabling Information Technology Service Management/Integration and Cybersecurity for a large environment of critical national security importance.
The Enterprise Architect will support operations for the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The successful candidate will help solve their most demanding challenges by adopting and exploiting current and emerging enterprise IT and data center modernization capabilities by delivering their mission in a more cost effective, resilient, secure, compliant, and adaptive manner.
The Enterprise Architect will provide integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cyber Security. This role is also responsible for the development and evaluation of innovative solutions in support of business needs, to include evaluating tradeoffs of solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other evaluation criteria. The Enterprise Architect will provide support in the evaluation of currently deployed security measures, rearchitect, integrate, deploy, and optimize to improve operational resiliency. This role is responsible for facilitating the solution design and architecture, information assurance, advisory, compliance, and risk management support.
- US Citizenship
- DoD TS, DOE Q clearance or the ability to obtain one within 3 months of award
- Bachelor’s degree in a cyber related discipline and 12+ years of prior relevant work experience within IT/Cybersecurity
- Demonstrable 5+ years of experience designing, building, and supporting enterprise IT and data center optimization capabilities and offerings for the Federal Systems Integration market
- DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level III certification
- Experience in enterprise architecture and the proven ability to effectively conceptualization, design, build, and maintain multiple current and future enterprise support tools and platforms.
- Experience developing cost models, technical delivery plans, technical solutions, and basis of estimates (BOEs), including BOM development. Also develop concept of operations and discuss these models in Agile, federal SDLC or ITIL based terms.
- Perform root-cause analysis and provide recommendations
- Knowledge, experience, and scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, PERL, Bash, Node, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Knowledge and familiarity with the fundamental of agile project management
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Strong Networking background
- Manage multiple assignments, changing priorities, and work independently with little oversight.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL IV Certification
- DOE and/or NNSA site experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of DOE and/or NNSA security policies and procedures
- Experience working in both Classified and Unclassified operations
- Experience working within Security Operation Center (SOC) environments
- Knowledge of and/or experience with SD 205.1
- Experience in implementing zero trust compliant infrastructures
- Experience in leveraging AI solutions to augment human participation in incidence management/SRT workflows (AI Ops)
- Understanding of the appropriate process alignment patterns between agile development processes and ‘DevOps’ infused ITIL processes
- Experience in building enterprise IT and data center operations Managed Services, with service descriptions, SLAs, labor estimates and tool estimates
Travel up to 10%
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.