Leidos is consistently ranked #1 on Washington Technology’s Top 100 information technology and systems integration contractors list. We are the largest IT Services company in the Federal Government and specialize in modernizing infrastructure, systems, and security for both government and highly regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations.
At Leidos, we help our customers execute programs for the world’s most critical missions. We respond to challenges and deliver next generation of agile, cohesive solutions for today’s rapidly changing environment. Leidos has an opening for a Performance Manager who will support the delivery of mission enabling Information Technology Service Management/Integration and Cybersecurity for a large environment of critical national security importance.
The Performance Manager will support operations for the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The successful candidate is ultimately responsible for all technical performance including meeting or exceeding program/project Service Level Agreements and ensuring all deliverables meet or exceed customer expectations for quality and timeliness. He/she will be assigned to a complex program involving multiple tasks, multiple performing organizations, and complex responsibilities.
- US Citizenship
- DoD TS, DOE Q clearance or the ability to obtain one within 3 months of award
- Bachelor’s degree in a cyber related discipline and 8+ years of prior relevant work experience within IT/Cybersecurity
- PMP Certification
- DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level III certification
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Experience in managing large scale enterprise operations including Service Desk, Cloud implementation, Cyber Security, data center, networks, and SOC operations
- Experience leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff of various labor categories and skills and a large group of subcontractors to deliver IT Services Manage multiple assignments, changing priorities, and work independently with little oversight
- Experience managing IT operations, seat management and/or managed services contracts
- Ability to collaborate with senior level customers and technical staff in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- ITIL IV Certification
- DOE and/or NNSA site experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of DOE and/or NNSA security policies and procedures
- Experience working in both Classified and Unclassified operations
- Experience working within Managed Service environments
- Knowledge of and/or experience with SD 205.1
Travel up to 10%
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.