Leidos is consistently ranked #1 on Washington Technology’s Top 100 information technology and systems integration contractors list. We are the largest IT Services company in the Federal Government and specialize in modernizing infrastructure, systems, and security for both government and highly regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations.
At Leidos, we help our customers execute programs for the world’s most critical missions. We respond to challenges and deliver next generation of agile, cohesive solutions for today’s rapidly changing environment. Leidos has an opening for a Senior Program Manager who will provide leadership, direction, and hands-on management for the delivery of mission enabling Information Technology Service Management/Integration and Cybersecurity for a large environment of critical national security importance.
The Senior Program Manager will lead a talented team in supporting operations for Integrated Information Technology & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cybersecurity. The successful candidate will lead the IT Service Management and Integration team, work closely with other program teams, leadership, and external stakeholders to ensure NNSA maintains a strong and resilient infrastructure security posture. The Senior Program Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance and will serve as the single customer point-of-contact within the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all operational requirements and manage and oversee all activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements.
- US Citizenship
- DoD TS, DOE Q clearance or the ability to obtain one within 3 months of award
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education with a minimum of 12 years relevant experience
- PMP certification
- DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level III certification
- Experience fulfilling requirements for a Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP)
- Experience leading large Enterprise IT or similar programs of $350M or larger, annually
- Experience in managing large scale enterprise operations including Service Desk, Cloud implementation, Cyber Security, data center, networks, and SOC operations
- Ability to collaborate with senior level customers and technical staff in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Experience leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (200 persons or more) of various labor categories and skills and a large group of subcontractors to deliver IT Services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to create and lead a highly motivated and skilled workforce of IT and cybersecurity professionals
- SIAM experience
- ITIL IV Certification
- DOE and/or NNSA site experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of DOE and/or NNSA security policies and procedures
- Experience working in both Classified and Unclassified operations
- Experience managing multiple Agile software application development programs and IT DevSecOps projects
- Experience delivering Managed Security Services
- Knowledge of and/or experience with SD 205.1
Travel up to 25%
Pay Range:Pay Range $124,800.00 - $192,000.00 - $259,200.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.