Leidos is seeking a Senior Program Planner / Scheduler to serve as a member for the Antarctic Support Contract (ASC) scheduling team, in support of the United States Antarctic Program (USAP).
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Managing the schedules for several major capital projects (>$1 million) that are focused on revitalizing the US Antarctic Program’s (USAP) facilities around the Antarctic.
- Develop project schedules with Control Account Managers and/or Project Managers.
- Apply best scheduling practices to develop the IMS’s, along with working according to EVM standard EIA-748/GAO reporting and annual surveillance.
- Tasks are performed under the general direction of program managers and functional managers.
This position allows for 100% telework with travel to the office in Centennial, CO on a quarterly basis and/or as large surges of work require an in person presence.
Per contract requirements, US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of experience, 5 of those years experience in scheduling using project scheduling tools such as Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project. An additional 4 years’ relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree education.
- Earned-value (EIA-748/GAO) knowledge applied to building and maintaining baseline and current schedules that support EVM based projects.
- Deep knowledge of financial planning/budget planning and tracking.
- Supporting schedulers with applying EVMS principles to schedule creation and maintenance.
Expected Skill Sets:
- Primavera P6
- Planning knowledge (engaging in 1:1 and group planning sessions)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and also as a team member
- Ability to execute in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communications skills both written and verbal
- Microsoft Office experience with advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, macros, lookup tables
- Strong understanding of project planning practices, financial and EVM reporting
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience with National Science Foundation Large Facility Office (LFO)
- Deltek COBRA
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.