Calling all experienced cyber governance, risk and compliance (GRC) experts who want to work in the area of cancer research: consider joining Leidos!
Position is contingent upon contract award and will be required to be local to the area for partial onsite work in the Bethesda/Rockville area.
We are looking for a GRS leader to oversee all aspects of the Cyber GRC task area for the National Cancer Institute’s (NCI), Enterprise Cybersecurity Support Program (NECSP).
This project provides enterprise IT cybersecurity support services on behalf of the Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT). Task areas include, but are not limited to: contract management, program management support, cybersecurity governance, risk and compliance management, security policy and procedure support, cybersecurity operations support, incident and vulnerability management, and outreach and awareness support.
In the Governance, Risk and Compliance Functional Area lead role, you will:
- Oversee all aspects of the Cyber GRC task area, leading a team on large and small projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, resource management, solution components, and financial management of the projects.
- Gather and provide requirements analysis and ensure functional testing (i.e., to improve or develop GRC task automation solutions such as NCI’s FAST ATO service, FISMA inventory, and FISMA Configuration Management Database (CMDB) integrations).
- Develop and manage long and short-range plans to collaborate with NCI Infrastructure and IT Operations Branch’s software development contractors and IT Information Library (ITIL) platform and scoped applications’ support contractors.
- Monitor the performance of each task or group of tasks and manages all problems and accomplishments.
- Serve as technical authority for specific tasks and participates in solutions of systems problems with new technology.
- Provide on-site and technical direction, as necessary.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 13 years experience, 8+ years' experience leading and delivering in cybersecurity governance programs for large sized Federal agencies and security programs.
- Possess and maintain an ITIL Foundations Certification.
- Possess and maintain at least one of the following industry-recognized certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Demonstrated experience managing cybersecurity teams including personnel, workload, priorities, scheduling, and risks.
- Proven experience to consistently evaluate and convey risk using NIST risk assessment methodology, and to consult with federal risk executives, system and IT stakeholders on compliant risk management strategies and solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with NIH A&A repository NSAT and FISMA reporting tool FISMart or comparable tool.
- Knowledge of and experience with NIH’s NSAT GRC tool or comparable GRC tool (e.g., Archer, CSAM, Xacta CA).
- Experience developing and using streamlined A&A processes or tools that help greatly reduce the burden and time to complete low impact authorizations (e.g., from months to weeks).
- NCI experience a plus.
Position requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency Status and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.