Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for a Revenue Accounting Supervisor to join our Corporate Accounting team in Tucson, AZ. This dynamic position interacts with various levels and departments throughout the organization and will play an integral role in ensuring revenue is recognized in accordance with ASC 606.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies and review contracts to ensure that revenue is recorded in compliance with GAAP.
- Review and analyze contract revenue and fee on a periodic basis.
- Monitor the month-end revenue close for a business unit.
- Manages the daily activities and the staff of revenue accountants under the same business unit.
- Review and approve revenue adjustments ensuring their accuracy and compliance with policy.
- Serve as a primary POC for revenue issues working with team to resolve problems that arise and escalating as needed.
- Attend Quarterly Financial Status Review meetings
- Conduct trainings and assist with policy and procedure updates
- Provide contract review support for various departments and management levels.
- Review Estimates at Completion (EACs) and ensure percentage-of-completion type contracts are appropriate per GAAP and corporate policies.
- Provide internal and external audit support as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business degree and minimum 4 years of accounting experience is required
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of revenue recognition standards and methods per GAAP is required
- Experience with revenue recognition under ASC 606
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Experience with Costpoint and OBI
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Familiar with U.S Government contracting industry
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.