Leidos is seeking an experienced Property Administrator/ Logistician to join our Infrastructure and Lab Engineering team to support our Transportation Solutions Air Traffic Control FAA contracts.
Property Administrator/ Logistician responsibilities:
• Manage the asset database and other files used to track hardware and software materials
• Perform internal material audits and support customer scheduled property control system audits
• Develop Asset Management Database
• Create, update, and reconcile IT asset records. Including:
• Perform physical inventories.
• Create physical inventory reports.
• Create property financial reports.
• Investigate, troubleshoot and report to resolve custody control issues.
• Track assets from receipt to disposition.
• Coordinate movement of excess assets for disposal, handle closeout activities, and prepare asset transfers.
• Support and track software for program audits.
• Run reports from asset inventory system for the purpose of tagging and tracking equipment.
• Track annual hardware and software maintenance renewals and create associated purchase requests.
• Handle eShipment requests.
• Submit Orders through the PRR System to include hardware and software components
• Assist with hardware diagrams.
• Label equipment.
• Manage the lab spares program.
• Track the department’s HW-SW consumables budget.
• Track lab processes & desktop procedures.
• Manage Property folders on department’s Vector Site.
• Assist with creating property processes.
• Support department documentation updates as required.
• Attend and facilitate customer property meetings.
• Ability to work on a team and work independently
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Requires a BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience, such as previous military or Federal government related logistics experience tracking materials through full life cycle.
• Competent with Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Word.
• Competent preforming data input and generating reports.
• Demonstrated excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
• Effective interpersonal, teaming and customer service skills.
• Ability to interpret and formulate independent judgements based on federal regulations.
• Ability to work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operations results or project deliverables
• Ability to develop solutions to problems and issues which may be unclear and require understanding of a broader set of possibly difficult issues.
• Knowledge of various IT equipment/asset types, such as server, switch, and workstation: equipment commonly used for engineering or software development.
• Previous experience managing Federal assets and creating contract deliverable documents.
• Current NPMA Certification or desire to pursue near-term.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.