The Defense Group at Leidos as an exciting opportunity on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
This is a hybrid position allowing 50% remote work after a brief ramp-up period (first 2-3 weeks will be 100% onsite during onboarding, then time will be split 50/50 onsite vs remote).
The CPMO Cybersecurity Manager is responsible for developing processes and procedures to communicate, report, and distribute cyber direction at the Program level to all ISSMs, ISSOs, and Information Security Owners within JSP’s IT portfolio, as well as maintain, establish, and monitor RMF transactions within the JSP Implementation plan, process/review AOR requests, and ensure compliance with all NIST, DoD, DISA, and JSP policies and procedures.
- Create Cyber policies and memos outlining cybersecurity processes and procedures.
- Develop/review data security policies using data security standards, guidelines, and requirements that include privacy, authentication, access control, retention, disposal, incident management, disaster recovery, and configuration.
- Review AOR Request across program level and ensure control inheritance is properly applied.
- Ensure all personnel adhere to and ISs are compliant with DISA's cyber security policy.
- Ensure the implementation of and compliance with DISA’s cyber security policy within their organizations, as defined by the Authorizing Official.
- Monitor compliance with cyber security policy, as appropriate, and review the results of such monitoring.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of solutions implemented to provide the required protection of data, including appropriate authenticator management and encryption controls.
- Senior-level identification and implementation of improvement actions through a POA&M based on reviews, assessments, and other data sources.
- Manage the CCP access via eMASS
- Senior-level auditing of Removable Media, Data Writes, and Data Write Authorization groups and approvals annually
- Act in a liaison role to help assist embedded ISSO for organizational Information Systems throughout the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Create and implement senior-level Project Management Plans (PMP) for systems, scheduling and preparing Kick-Off meetings, creating and maintaining appointment orders in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), and sending escalations when timelines (based on the PMP) are not being adhered to.
- Provide senior-level support to internal and external inspections such as the Command and Control Readiness Inspections (CCRI) performed by DISA
- Process Removable Media Exemptions request for the user community.
- Prepare project plans and execute the implementation of RMF for assigned systems, perform control validation activities, initiate the Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M), and compile supporting artifacts in eMASS.
- Manage compliance with cyber security policy, as appropriate, and review the results of such monitoring.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of solutions implemented to provide the required protection of data, including appropriate authenticator management, encryption controls, and patch and vulnerability management processes.
- Review strategic IT infrastructure security technologies that meet operating unit goals and mission.
- Identify improvement actions through a POA&M based on reviews, assessments, and other data sources.
- Host, develop agenda/topics, and materials for reoccurring meetings/working groups with responsible parties (ISO, ISSM, and PM levels) to share, teach, and provide relevant Cyber information
- Conduct reviews, provide recommendations and create a reports outlining the baseline and inheritance controls for all JSP Information Systems
- Maintain a repository for all directorate and organizational cyber security-related documentation.
- Active TS/SCI
- DoD 8570 IAM III
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of prior experience; add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree
8+ years in IA technology or a related area
5+ years Risk Management Framework experience
5+ years of project management work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of cyber security policies and technical cyber security protection measures
- Experience with eMASS management to include implementation and quality review, auditing of exception groups, inheritance, and tracking configuration changes
- Proficient with RMF process, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53, CNS-SI 1253
- Managing, Creating, and Tracking timelines and deliverables, while ensuring processes and procedures are adhered for a large number of Information Systems.
- Demonstrates successful track record for delivering large/complex projects on time and within budget within DoD organizations;
- Demonstrates knowledge in the planning, development, coordination, implementation and execution of policies and projects at an organizational level;
- Creating Metrics and good presentation skills
- Help customers to understand the authorization process, and up-date/modify A&A procedures as necessary. Streamline the process to make the process easy to follow but cover all concerned security aspects.
- Customer service skills both verbal and written
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.