Customer Support Analyst
Salary Range: £24,500 - £28,850 p/a, with potential to increase for truly exceptional performance at assessment
Location: Skypark, Glasgow
Are you ready for your next career challenge?..
We are in search of a Customer Support Analyst to join our team.
Based in our Skypark, Glasgow office the Desktop Support team are responsible for providing 2nd line day to day desktop support (both software and hardware), plus supporting our remote users based around the UK; ensuring problems are handled in a timely and efficient manner, whilst maintaining high customer service standards.
Join a team committed to a Mission!
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Desktop Engineer to join this team; ideally we are looking for a candidate that has been educated to ‘A’ level, or equivalent, standard.
- Infrastructure Services standards and procedures are followed i.e. backups are checked and reported on daily and issues identified are investigated.
- Perform user account management as part of the starter / leaver process
- Perform account creation and deletion tasks as required; ensuring that standards and procedures are followed.
- Contribution to central Infrastructure Services documentation and information repository
- Continuously adding new articles / information to the Infrastructure Services documentation and information repository and updating existing information as necessary over time.
- Support and assist with Infrastructure Services projects when called upon
- Ensure software licensing policies are followed at all times.
- Liaise with the Asset Manager to ensure correct asset registration and assist in stock control
The Helpdesk and Onsite Support Includes:
- Support Calls
- Help desk
- Onsite & Remote Support
- PC imaging and Setup for New Users
- Daily System Checks, such as Backup and Data Analysis
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Windows Desktop Operating System
- Basic Networking / TCP IP / Broadband Setup
- Remote Desktop
- Microsoft Office
- Virtualisation Technologies
- Experience in a technical support role, ideally second line / customer-facing
- Experience in communications and interfacing peripherals to computer hardware
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Proven ability to learn about new and complex products and services quickly
- Able to demonstrate analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to produce clear, concise, technical reports
- Proven team player
- Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
• Dynamic Working: https://www.leidos.com/sites/g/files/zoouby166/files/2019-11/PDF-Dynamic-Working-Leidos-UK.pdf
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.