The Leidos Security Team currently has an opening for a Program Security Representative (PSR) for one of our larger DOD programs. This position is onsite located in Gaithersburg, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
The PSR will be responsible for supporting a very large DISA Global Solutions Management - Operations contract from a security perspective. Duties to include:
- Applying security principles, practices and procedures to maintain compliance with mission-sponsor personnel and physical security regulations and policies.
- Customer coordination in supporting complex security issues while developing recommended courses of action to address related concerns.
- Developing and submitting all required documentation needed to operate and maintain access to Sponsor controlled information.
- Implementing all required security polices specified in awarded contract.
- Provide Security training to personnel on contract and ensure compliance with customer training requirements
- Responsible for implementing and providing guidance to customers and management on security issues such as security education, classified document control, security investigations, classification control and personnel clearances.
- Serve as a Program Security Representative/Assistant FSO on the GSM-O contract in accordance with the NISPOM supplements, overprints and other government regulations, e.g. DoDM 5205.07 Vols 1-4, ICD’s, DoDM 5105.21 M1 and JAFAN's.
- Interpret, apply and comply with Security Classification Guides (SCGs) DD254's.
- Represent Leidos while conducting liaison between Leidos, government sponsors, and subcontractors.
- Perform physical, personnel and administrative security responsibilities for multiple facilities, which often calls for requests to government security representatives regarding accreditations, personnel actions.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining multiple information, personnel, and physical security databases such as: JPAS, SIMS and ACCS.
- Support and lead customer required Inspections activities.
- Process new clearance requests and clearance reinvestigations – collect, review, submit, and track paperwork.
- Conduct security briefings – new staff, upgraded clearances.
- Interact and the Leidos Security Service Center (SSC) on all personnel and DD 254 actions
- Other contract requirements as necessary.
- Current Top Secret clearance
- BA/BS and a minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in program security on a classified program. Degree may be substituted with additional years of experience.
- Preferred experience with SIMS software
- Solid experience with NISS, DISS, and other national systems
- Experience with working with a security team for a large contract.
- Experience working with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Progress made toward FSO certification with the Defense Counterintelligence & Security Agency (DCA)
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.