Overall Assignment Description:
Collaborates within Associate Director for Enterprise (ADE) organizations, throughout the agency, and across the Global GEOINT Enterprise (G) to further achieve GEOINT functional management priorities by producing strategic communications products.
Duties shall include:
- Plan, design, and perform content enhancement and/or updates to SharePoint websites.
- Update web pages using ASP .Net, Java, CSS, HTML
- Update content for the NGA GLOBE
- Creates communication products to include graphics to overcome barriers to effective communication; engage with stakeholders, partners, and customers to gain feedback on communications plans (Weekly)
- Develop, publish, and execute strategic communications outreach to enhance collaboration across the Global GEOINT Enterprise (quarterly)
- Develop speeches, talking points, and reports; and review like products to accomplish key priorities, goals, and initiatives. (Daily)
- Develop graphics to enhance speeches, talking points, and reports. (Daily)
- Provide matrix communications to include graphics support to members of the GEOINT Enterprise Office. (Daily)
- Create products that enable a culture of innovation, inclusion, and respect.
- Create and publish DNI Weekly Activity Reports (WAR). (Weekly)
- Create and publish Associate Director for Enterprise (ADE) Desk Note (intended audience 3 Star Flag Officers). (Monthly)
- Create monthly newsletter to include graphics.
- Provide communications and develop graphics to support Motion media projects (e.g., podcasts, video scripting and collaboration with Agency and external community communications teams on production, VNRs / highlights from town halls). (Daily)
- Develop communications and graphics to promote Workforce engagements (like Coffee with D/NGA); COCOM town halls; IC Connects with sub-groups such as NGA Support Team chiefs. (Weekly)
- Develop communications products to include graphics to enhance GEOINT Enterprise, NSG, and ASG initiatives, to further open and fully leverage agency-level communications channels to amplify messages; and to share best practices. (Weekly)
- Develop communications and graphics to accelerate full integration, engagement, and outreach with the GEOCOM, DNI, DoD and other NSG communications organizations. (Weekly)
Skills and Experience:
- TS/SCI with CI poly
- Requires a BA degree and BA degree and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 6 years of prior relevant experience. .
- Strong graphic and web design experience.
- Experience with providing strategic communications and graphics support.
- Strong speechwriting and technical writing experience.
- Strong data gathering and analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of issues facing the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense.
- Knowledge of functions, products. and technologies.
- Must be proficient with PC computer platforms and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Experience providing executive level support
- Knowledge of NGA desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.