Leidos is seeking an Operations Center Analyst. The selected candidate will serve as a key member of a team of highly qualified and motivated individuals in an exciting, fast-paced, mission-critical counterterrorism watch center / operations environment. We are seeking candidates with intelligence, military, or law enforcement backgrounds to serve at Watch Operations Officers at our client site. TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
***This position requires shift work (2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of nights- Panama rotating schedule). The shifts rotate between 4:30am-4:30pm. OR, 4:30pm-4:30-am.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Constant monitoring of multiple channels of classified and open-source media for US-related threats on a worldwide basis
- Sorting and prioritizing intelligence and operational message traffic
- Providing early warning and alert to key officials, and facilitating the flow of critical information to those who need it on a timely basis
- Producing alerts and responses to time-sensitive events to provide policymakers necessary intelligence related to developing and changing situations
- Alerting customer leadership to worldwide breaking events
- Analytic work in the intelligence community or military
- Candidates must have familiarity with a variety of intelligence community databases, networks, and environments
- Effective use of MS Office applications in a multi-level security setting
- Experience working jointly with the Intelligence Agencies is desired
- BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Familiarity with a variety of intelligence community databases, networks, and environments is desired
- Must be comfortable working within a shift environment (2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of nights, rotating between 4:30am-4:30pm)
- Must be comfortable working within an oriented team environment
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.