Leidos currently has an opening on the Digital Innovation for General Services Administration (GSA) Infrastructure Technologies (DIGIT) program. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience assisting with GSA’s Directory Modernization mission. In this mission, the agency requires a full, new, redesigned directory services to take advantage of modern advances and best practices in identity management and zero trust. This position is a 100% telework opportunity and we are seeking candidates from across the contiguous United States.
- Support the team in designing, planning, documenting, and implementation of technology enhancements/upgrades for Identity and Directory Services technologies and tools.
- Implements and maintains DIGIT’s directory services integration with Single-Sign-On (SSO) and other Identity and Access Management systems within the enterprise.
- Supports the engineering design and implementation of new Directory Services products and Active Directory Multi-Forest/Multi-Domain Environments.
- Implementation and integration of Directory Services with solutions such as Azure AD or JumpCloud
- Integrating on-prem capabilities with AWS or similar
- Create system documentation and SOPs
- Identify and address business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for improvement
- BS degree in technology-related field and 4+ years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with identity and access management platforms
- Experience analyzing, designing, planning, documenting, and implementing technology enhancements and upgrades for Identity and Access Management technologies, tools, and architectures.
- Knowledge of system integrations for Single-Sign-On (SSO) across infrastructures
- Experience with authentication protocols such as SAML and LDAP
- Experience with federated identity technologies such as AWS or ADFS, Azure AD SSO or similar
- Experience working with a highly technical team in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- ITIL v4 Foundations Certified
- Experience working with Okta, JumpCloud, ZScaler or similar technologies
- Experience working in Cloud technologies and environments
- Knowledge of NIST security controls and Risk Management Framework, Zero Trust Models and awareness and training programs
- Understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Ability to work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.