Leidos is interviewing for a Requirements and Programs Analyst - Plans to join our team in Tampa, FL.
Provide program analysis services consisting of processing emerging requirements in support of deployed forces for an operational level Marine Corps component command.
- Assist planners in the staffing, development, and recommendation of MARCENT positions to COMUSMARCENT in support of the Marine Requirements Oversight Council (MROC) and MROC Review Board (MRB) processes.
- Assist planners in the development of the MARCENT Integrated Priority List (IPL); provide support to planners in the research and analyses of theater capability gaps and possible resources that can be deployed to mitigate the risk associated with such gaps
- Assist planners in the development of assessments, information papers and briefs, as well as facilitating the required coordination between the staff sections and action officers, to support the Commander’s participation in the MROC.
- Assist in the development of the command's strategy, policy, campaign plans, posture plans, programs, requirements, decision papers, assessments, presentations, information papers, and other staffing requirements associated with a service component headquarters.
- Support internal MARCENT working groups as required.
- Active SECRET clearance
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years experience at a MARFOR and/or Combatant Command level staff
- A thorough understanding of “Componency” as it relates to the inter-relationships between MARCENT, CENTCOM and the HQMC staffs
- In-depth understanding of Headquarters Marine Corps’ requirements process, to include the MROC.
- In-depth understanding of US Central Command’s requirements process, to include the Joint Requirements Oversight Council.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a requirements and programs position at a Combatant Command, Component Command, or Service Headquarters.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.