Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Be Doing:
Provide critical enabling support to the SURTASS program by assisting the SURTASS Operations and Field Service Technician (FST) Managers with administrative tasks to include:
• Tracking and reporting employee Administrative requirements, Training, Certifications, and Qualifications
• Coordinating OCONUS travel document submission
• Coordinating quotas and payment for training courses
• Processing Common Access Cards (CAC) for all program employees
• In-processing new hires
• Building and maintaining employee and customer contact lists
• Correcting Timecard and expense report errors
• Preparing for Program Reviews
• Maintaining office supply locker
• Maintaining archive of Program Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRL)
• Processing visit requests
• Other administrative tasking as may become necessary
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Resource Management or Business Administration, curriculum primarily focused on resource management or planning.
• Five (5) years of progressive work experience in a Navy life cycle sustainment program or a similarly complex operational environment.
• Three (3) years of experience in the following areas desired:
• Processing Military/DOD Civilian travel orders and Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) and Synchronized Pre-deployment & Operational Tracker (SPOT) Letters of Authorization (LOA)
• Processing visit requests and re-initiation of security clearances in DOD approved security systems (Joint Personnel Adjudications System (JPAS) /Defense Information Security System (DISS)
• SURTASS program background
• Experience using Sharepoint or Microsoft Access
• Experience using Concur, Workday, and Deltek
• Experience coordinating OCONUS travel – submitting IATPs, APACS, ISOPREP, SPOT LOAs
• Familiarity with JPAS and/or DISS
External referral eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $65,000.00 - $87,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.