The Defense Group of Leidos is seeking an Asset Manager to support efforts for the ONE-Net portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract.
The Leidos team will support the NGEN-R SMIT portfolio, the largest IT services program for the Navy, by delivering the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net); inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Focuses on the tracking and control of service assets in the IT infrastructure and collaborates with configuration analysts to train Service Asset & Configuration Management (SACM) staff in SACM principles, processes, and procedures.
- Supports the creation of the SACM process, activities, and procedures to include CI registration procedures, access controls, and privileges.
- Ensures the correct roles and responsibilities are defined in the SACM plan/procedures. Assists with procurement of IT assets when requested.
- Works with other SACM roles to tag and track all IT assets and to identify their locations and owners.
- Receives IT assets and ensures delivery to correct locations, and coordinates IT asset setup and teardown activities when requested.
- Proposes/concurs with the SACM Manager on CIs to be uniquely identified with naming conventions.
- Ensures developers and configuration system users comply with identification standards.
- Liaises with Configuration Librarian on population of asset and configuration management system (CMS).
- Performs configuration audits to ensure physical inventory is consistent with the configuration management database (CMDB)/CMS, initiating corrective action through Change Control.
- Accepts baselined products from third parties for distribution. Builds system baselines for promotion and release.
- Maintains project status information and status accounting records and reports. Assists SACM Manager in report definition as required.
- Maintains and reconciles databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years of related experience working in a Department of Defense Environment (a degree can be substituted for required experience)
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- ITILv3 or ITILv4 Foundations certification
- Previous experience managing assets within a Remedy asset management system
- Previous experience as an IT asset manager working in a US Navy or United States Marine Corps environment
Pay Range:Pay Range $29,900.00 - $46,000.00 - $62,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.