Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is seeking an accomplished Program Manager Director to deliver results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services across the Defense Health Research Agency (DHRA) with projects supporting the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC).
The DMDC is the sponsor for Worldwide COTS Hardware (HW), Software (SW), Maintenance, and Integration Services for the enterprise information technology (IT) systems, including the Real-time Automated Identification System (RAPIDS), Defense Biometrics Identification System (DBIDS), Noncombatant Tracking/Emergency Tracking Accountability System (NTS/ETAS), and Joint Asset Movement Management System (JAMMS). Services include interaction with the Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal agencies worldwide to ensure operational effectiveness of programs and applications across the DMDC enterprise.
The successful candidate will manage the overall Program and ensure delivery of projects throughout their entire lifecycle as part of a large, complex organization across multiple geographic locations; collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment; communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to implement new technical solutions leveraging advanced concepts; manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction; and possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Leads, manages and integrates day to day execution of enterprise activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensures technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel to ensure program success.
- Serves as the primary customer contact and maintains high degree of collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Champions performance excellence and continuous service improvement.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
- Identifies risks, develops mitigation strategies, and facilitates resolution.
- Defines project baselines then executes the program to comply with baseline requirements.
- Oversees multiple project teams, ensuring goals are reached.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience; 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Must be a US Citizen and have at least DoD Secret Clearance
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Mastery in leading large enterprise programs valued at least $100M annually.
- Experience leading in a highly matrixed organization.
- Mastery in managing budgets, schedule, and resources of large enterprise programs with demonstrated experience in concepts as defined by the Program Management Institute (PMI).
- Mastery of technical disciplines/skills associated with ensuring operational effectiveness of programs and simultaneous oversight of projects/applications across a large enterprise.
- Experience in software engineering fields and/or infrastructure (systems and network).
- Experience with credential management and personal privacy with large personnel databases.
- Mastery in creating and implementing successful plans for project goals and objectives.
- Mastery in demonstrating high degree of customer service and teamwork.
- Proven successful delivery of Help Desk Support Levels L1 and L2.
- Experience with organizational change management including end user training.
- Ability to travel (at least 25%) to customer sites
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Experience working with the DHRA/DMDC customer
- Experience working in the DHRA/DMDC environment
- Knowledge of DMDC services such as DBIDS, RAPIDS, DEERS, NTAS/ETAS, and JAMMS
- Understanding of biometrics modalities and data storage relationship
- Experience with Identification Management Systems (IDMS), IT service management (ITSM), Service Catalog, Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- PMP Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $124,800.00 - $192,000.00 - $259,200.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.